Thursday, May 7, 2009

More Flickr Fun - Thing 5

This Thing was not as easy as it probably would have been had I not been behind in completing my Things. Some of the websites listed as information sources have moved or disappeared (Webmonkey). Even so, I finally completed this Thing and it was somewhat fun. Wish I was more into crafts since I could make my own scrapbooking supplies with the Spell with Flickr letters. You can see my "Hi There" below.

I am a little concerned when a library organization that should know better refers me to Wikipedia to learn about mashups, especially when Wikipedia itself says that the information contained in this particular article may not meet standards and contains insufficient inline citations. There was no other reliable online source for information about mashups?

No comments:

Ning Logo

Ning Logo