Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thing 31 - (And you've GOT to be kidding) - More Twitter

I learned about Twitter in the first 23 Things. I know that many people are on Twitter, and that they enjoy it. I understand that some people use it as a marketing tool, others use it as a way to keep in touch with friends, and still others use it as a platform to announce and promote their views. Just from watching television anyone would realize that since we first looked at Twitter, it has become an even bigger player in the social networking sphere.

I, however, do not like it. It is just one more electronic means of communication. And I am barely keeping up with emails and facebook. Promote it all you want with its mashups, youtubes, voice postings, whatever. It's still just another form of electronic communication.

No comments:

Ning Logo

Ning Logo