Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thing 26 - More Ning

I joined Ning in the first round of the 23 Things. At that time I joined, or tried to join, a couple of groups. One group never got off the ground; and I lost interest in Ning after the 23 Things were finished, so I never checked in on any conversations with other groups.

For this round, I added the Ning logo to my blog. I tried updating my profile, but not that many changes have taken place that my profile really needed updating. I commented on someone else's comment about the 23 Things. But not much of interest.

Ning could prove to be useful when distant people need to communicate about an issue. But truthfully, I find telephone and face to face conferences save time.

Ning might be useful to discuss philosophical questions.

No comments:

Ning Logo

Ning Logo